$205,000/ 1br - 550ft2 - Cabin, Shop, Barn and outbuildings on 38 acres (Fairbanks)
1BR / 0Ba550ft2available nov 30
cottage/cabin no laundry on site detached garage
QR Code Link to This Post
Off grid (no electricity) property with cabin, shop, shed, barn & pasture on 38 acres:
- 550 sq ft cabin with bedroom, living room, kitchen and arctic entry. Includes shower, water heater, water holding tank, wood stove, propane cook stove, propane lights and three 100# propane tanks. Originally two separate cabins built in 2006 and 2012, then connected in 2016.
- Kitchen sink and shower are piped to drain into buried grey water tanks.
- 30’x40’ insulated shop has a wood stove, and connected 12’x40’ insulated attached lean-to has a drip oil stove and water holding tank.
- 12’x20’ shed is set up to house a large generator and wired to power the shop.
- Two+ acres are cleared with a fenced in pasture and 20’x18’ barn with overhang.
- Tool boxes in shop photo are not included.
- Easily accessed trails nearby for mushing, skijoring, snow machining, or cross country skiing.
- Two 150 gallon water transfer tanks and 1994 Ford F250 with Fisher plow will convey with full price offer.
- Abundant standing birch and spruce on property for firewood.
- 20 miles to UAF, 25 miles to downtown Fairbanks.
- Winter temperatures here are typically 10-15 degrees warmer than in town.
Do NOT contact this poster with unsolicited services or offers.