Please visit AHFC’s website to view full job description and apply online.
QR Code Link to This Post
Corporate Values: Integrity, Respectful, Leadership, Sustainable
ALASKA HOUSING FINANCE CORPORATION
EXTRAORDINARY MAINTENANCE LEAD MECHANIC
ANCHORAGE/Job #24-8366 PCN 449
This is a union position with an hourly rate of $28.39. Excellent benefits, including medical, dental, vision, and leave package.
• Health Plan – Medical, Vision, Prescription, and Dental
• Employee Assistance Program/Wellness
• Life Insurance – Basic Life and AD&D
Optional Insurance Benefits
• Group-based insurance premiums - Optional life, Long-term, and short-term disability
• Voluntary Accident, Hospital, and Critical Illness
• Flexible spending accounts for tax savings on eligible health care of dependent care expenses
• Membership in the Public Employees Retirement System (PERS), Employee and Employer contribution
• Option to enroll in AHFC Deferred Compensation Program
Paid Leave & Other Benefits
• Personal Leave with an accrual rate increase based on time served
• Twelve paid holidays a year
• Health Club reimbursement Plan
• Education Reimbursement
All external applicants tentatively selected for this position shall be required to submit to urinalysis and breath alcohol testing to screen for illegal drug/alcohol use and complete a pre-employment physical prior to appointment.
APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED UNTIL THE POSITION IS FILLED
To apply for this job and all jobs, please go to AHFC website linked below.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY AT WORKPLACE ALASKA
AHFC May Offer Hybrid Teleworking Opportunities for Some Positions
AHFC provides employment opportunities to low and very-low income persons, in compliance with Section 3 of the HUD Act of 1968. Public Housing Residents are encouraged to apply.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER